The Work Stuff…
My experience with market leaders inspired me to help veterinarians who love what they do.
VCA – Manager,
Mergers and Acquisitions
(Mar 2016 – Jan 2020)
- Primary advisor to VCA Business Development and Acquisitions teams for practice valuations.
- Created or reviewed all practice valuations for US and Canada hospital acquisitions.
- Managed and trained a team of three practice valuation and acquisition finance specialists.
Unique Practice Valuations
Owner & Founder
(Feb 2020 – Present)
NVA – Sr. Financial Analyst, Business Development
(Apr 2012 – Mar 2016)
- Primary contributor in the pre-acquisition deal reviews with the Chief Development Officer and the Vice Presidents of Business Development.
- Responsible for complete, nose-to-tail practice valuations for US and Canada acquisitions.
Full unabridged resume is available on LinkedIn
The Fun Stuff…
My favorite things: what’s life without balance?
- TV Show: Friends
- TV Show I Wish Would Come Back: Castle
- Film: Braveheart
- Classic Film: Singing In The Rain
Foreign Film: War of the Arrows (Korean)
Arcade Game: Street Fighter
Home Console Game: Halo
Book: Legend (series) by Marie Lu
Self-Help Book: The Talent Code by Daniel Coyle
Bucket List Trip: Iceland to see the Northern Lights
Workout: Kettlebell Swing
Dessert: Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream